| BOB SHEFFIELD, Realtor & Licensed Real Estate Broker|
- Broad background in land development and sales
- Bert Rogers Real Estate Sales Course
- Florida Real Estate Institute, Brokers License
- 30 Years Real Estate Experience
- Served 8 Years on Taylor County Planning Board; 3 Yrs, Chairman
- Instrumental in preparing the Taylor County Comprehensive Plan and Land Use Regulations.
- Served 8 Years as Chairman of Code Enforcement Board
- Served as Interim County Administrator for the Taylor County Board of County Commissioners.
- Past Chairman of the Taylor County Enterprise Zone
- Co-Chaired the Vision 2010 Committee
- Recognized as an Outstanding Alumni of North Florida Community College
- Served as Chairman of the Citizen's Advisory Task
Force Overseeing the Development of the Master Plan for Downtown Perry
and Continues to work with Main Street Perry, Inc, in the implementation
of the Master Plan.
- Active involvement in community affairs
- Active in the First Baptist Church